Rob RiL
01-13-2010, 11:50 PM
I just started using the site again after that disgrace of a transaction I had with you. To admin, seller will probably leave neg feedback to me now to get even. I can provide all payment receipts to show my compliance if necessary to lift the negative he leaves.

As far as why I left a negative, the products were in horrible shape, not even close to the 4,000, then later described as 5,000 miles worth of use. Wiring was cut; plugs had to be re-soldered to even work.

Seller sent TWO pairs of rear coil springs causing me to have to next day ship (over $75 for that shipping by the f'n way) front springs because my car was stranded in the air after thinking there was no possible way he sent TWO pairs of rears instead of one pair for front and one pair for rear.

On top of that, the seat lock rings that adjust the hight were frozen with either road salt or some other corrosive bonding. This took two days to correct. Seller didn't include spanner wrenches - probably because he knew it'd take an act of God to separate the bonds. It took me (an over 200lb man) and my buddy (an over 240lb man) using brute strength, wd40, PBblast, some other bond removing chemical, wirebrushes, and 2 giant monkey wrenches to even budge this.

I hate this seller. I contacted him before who dismissed my concern and said just figure it out. Paypal said I couldn't get any of my money back because it wasn't a secure sale and that they apologize for my extra expenses. Thanks paypal. I guess that pretty much concludes this.

There was like a 2 month delay between the time I paid and the time I got the coilovers but at the time I disregarded that because the seller had worked out a 2 week payment plan with me. I wish I could have seen this. With all the costs incurred to me, I could have bought this kit brand new and with new EFDC rather than the garbage I was sent.

EDIT BY ADMINISTRATOR RON A: I have approved this negative trader rating.

I have contacted both parties and have considered the facts stated here and the information I received from Rob Ril.

I sent ssmtl2nv a PM on 14Jan10 and asked for his side of the story. I received his reply on 15Jan10, and considered it in making my decision.

What we have here is two reputable sellers, both with positive feedbacks, telling different stories. I will have to take Rob Rils word on this, and have taken ssmtl2nv's reply into consideration, but from what Rob Ril told me about the condition of the item when received, most of which is stated above, I think he got the short end of the stick.