Internation Auto Salon 4/26/2003 - Los Angeles Conv. Center

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2003, 03:30 AM
¤ Club Inspire ¤

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
International Auto Salon 4/26/2003 - Los Angeles Conv. Center

Alright, it's been a while since we had a nice big meet, so hopefully we can make this work like magic like the past.

General Info:
Okay, this is what I have planned. We will meet at a restaurant parking lot in Monrovia next to the 210 FWY. I will let you guys know exactly where and how to get there, I will stop by this place tomorrow and scope out the location. Once everyone arrives, we'll hang out for a bit. Then we will start our cruise to LA. We will just jump on the FWY from there and cruise, I can't stress enough that we need to drive calmly. I would like us to stay in a straight line. Also, whoever has Talkabouts, please bring them, as they are a very essential item in these situations. Arrive, park, enjoy the show! After that, we will go have dinner, then a small photoshoot. For those that still wants to hang out.

Meet Date: April 26th, 2003
Meet up time: 12:00PM
Meet up location: Restaurants in Monrovia next to 210 FWY.

Show Info:
Tickets: $15.00
Time: 12PM - 8PM

What to bring: Yourself, car, camera, talkabout, money..and of course...girls.

I will not make a list of people arriving, cause quite frankly, it's just a waste of time constantly updating the list. But just make sure you chime in and say your coming.

I will be posting up directions on how to get to the meet location tomorrow, and addresses for those with Nav.